1. HORSES and CATTLE: €8 per single animal.
2. SHEEP and GOATS: €5 per single animal.
3. FLOWERS, VEGETABLES, BUTTER, EGGS and FRUIT, etc.€2.00 per single entry
4. POULTRY € 2.00.
5. DOG SHOW €1 (starting at 3pm) Entries taken on Show Day at Pet & Dog Ring before 1.45pm
6. PET SHOW €1 (starting at 2pm) Entries taken on Show Day at Pet & Dog Ring
7. NO FREE ADMISSION TO SHOW WITH EXHIBITS.
8. An Exhibitor may enter an animal in more than one class and show it in more than one
class provided it has not won a FIRST or SECOND prize in another previous class and that the appropriate entry fee has been paid. QUALIFIERS and GROUP EXHIBITS are excluded from this rule.
9. Objections must be made in writing, signed by the objector, and lodged with the
Secretary on or before the third day after the Show, €10 deposit.
10. All exhibits must be in the Show Field not later than 9.30am on the morning of the
Show and must not be removed from the Field before 4pm.
11 All animals in Cattle Classes must be led and kept under proper control.
N.B. Animals not under proper control will not be judged.
Judging will commence promptly at 10.30 am
12 Important Notice to Animal Owners involved in Showing Animals: The Irish Shows
Association would advise all animal owners who have their animals Insured to have the Insurance cover extended to cover them while showing Animals at Shows. We understand that it cost very little or nothing at all depending on whom you have Insurance cover with. The reason for giving this advice is that if your animal were to injure someone or damage someone’s property, and it is established that your animal was out of control at the time, you may be held responsible for any injury or damage caused, & could end up paying all or part of any settlement reached If you are one of the few who don’t have cover we would advise that you think about putting it in place for this purpose it may be well worthwhile.
Entries should be sent to: Inishowen Agricultural Society, 18 The Diamond, Carndonagh, Co.Donegal
on or before 17th June 2017 or they may be put in a closed envelope with the correct fee and placed in a box in the main office at the Inishowen Farmers Co-
or before 17th June during opening hours. To clarify any questions the
Secretary will attend the Show Office, 18 The Diamond, Carndonagh, Co.Donegal
Inishowen Agricultural Society, 18 The Diamond, Carndonagh, Co.Donegal
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel 087 4398805
Site Designed by Wdot designs